Kindergarten Spelling Games, Lists, Worksheets & Activities
Give your spelling tests online and help your kindergarten students learn to recognize words with Spelling Stars online spelling program. Use Spelling Stars to create lists of sight words or use our words to help your students learn. Our spelling games are perfect for home practice or center time.
Sample Kindergarten Spelling Lists & Games
Online Spelling Games for Kindergarten Students
We have fantastic spelling games for kindergarten students. Use our games with sight words, otherwise known as dolch words, vocabulary words or any other words you would like your kindergarten students to learn. Many teachers use spelling to reinforce other lessons.
Online Spelling Lists for Kindergarten
Use your current spelling curriculum or our spelling lists to make spelling tests. Our lists can be copied into your account and you can change the words, sentences or word types to suit your specific needs. Once you have created your spelling lists on Spelling Stars, they are stored in your account so you can use them year after year! Our spelling program is extremely flexible and will allow you to create differentiated spelling lists for your students that you can check out to a group or individual.
Kindergarten Spelling Tests
Give your spelling tests online with Spelling Stars with the following simple steps or sign up with Google Classroom and sync your students and your spelling grades easily.
- Sign Up for a Free No Obligation 7-day Trial (No credit card required)
- Add your students to the program with their own user id and passwords (private and secure)
- Add your spelling lists or import our grade appropriate spelling lists to your account
- Assign practice, games and/or spelling tests to your students
- Students practice, play games and take tests and you get reports!